Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading in games @ Gamestop?

Options
  • 13-07-2005 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Does anyone know what sort of prices they give on xbox trade-ins ? I have the sims : bustin out, LOTR : Return of the king, and Medal Of Honor : Pacific Assault to trade in, all as new. Hoping to get Ghost Recon 2, new or used.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I assume you mean Medal of Honor rising sun?

In any case, you might get just enough to scrape GR2 preowned - thats assuming it still is 19.99

All of your games are worth 6 euro each more or less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnMorrissey

Wow..6 euro..maybe i'll just buy ghost recon lol. And it probably is rising sun...never liked that game

edit: thanks for quick reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, trade in prices are awful - only trade games in if you honestly NEVER play them, or they are relatively new. Otherwise its a waste of money.

They have a decent sale on now though, so you might get lucky with GR2 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

put your games on the for sales board, easily get a tenner each maybe more if people are charitable.

Advertisement