Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HI all, I have a problem how can I configure the linksys wag54g on Esat BT.

• 13-07-2005 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Please sorry for the stupìd Q but i can do it. Please can give me a hand?

Tnxs fron dublin a spanish (pologize mine english )

Tnxs (muchas gracias)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

i got it about a month ago - and it's a superb piece of equipment

but i'm not in ireland at the moment so i can't help you too much :(

from what i can remember, i just setup the WAN side of things with the defaults except for one field which kept defaulting to 0, i set to 64000 or something like that. damn it i can't remember a thing now :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Have a look around this board:

http://boards.iol.ie/

That is the official BT board and if you search long enough you might get lucky.
    Ask one of their techs for help...Paul is one....he should be able to help out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

As Zuma said - have a look on those boards

Just after remember now - when I was setting up mine, I had it, and my normal EsatBT Zyxel router on the network at the same time and simply copied any settings that I saw on the Zyxel onto the new Linksys router.
    (using the webinterface ...)

Once done, I just removed the esat router and my only problem then was the value that had to be 64k instead of 0 or 1, but for the life of me i can't remember what is was called. "SDR" or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Laucho

yes i try everithing guys but, i cant get it can tell me how exactly you doing?

Advertisement