Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park Background

Options
  • 13-07-2005 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭

Theres a thread about this in after hours, but I'll ask you creative people.
    Does anyone have any ideas for a background for the Boards southpark picture? Preferrably a light coloured background, with something boards related. Wallpaper proportions preferably, reasonably big, so I can have it the right scale.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

the windows xp 'bliss' wallpaper, then take the south park sign and stick 'boards.ie' on it. done and done

• Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Deadwing wrote:
    take the south park sign and stick 'boards.ie' on it.
    boardsie.gif
    You can get the font here if you want to do it for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

good man yourself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Thats a good start, thanks. I'll probebly put that on the background.
    Anyone have any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I'm 99% finished, all I need is a background.
    Here's my idea:
    A southpark style(ie. Really simple) drawing of a hill (has to be a hill, so the characters can be tiered) in the foreground, taking up most of the image, with the background being, some sort of irish landmark, such as newgrange or the rock of cashel.

If anyone could draw that at about 1024x 768 or so, that'd be great, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement