Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expensive or wha'!!!

Options
  • 13-07-2005 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭

Have a look here is this the dearest Xbox game going???

IIRC it didn't get good reviews at the time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Has that mad controller thing though. Things like that can't be easy to come across these days. Still expensive though, more expensive than elsewhere if I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Good God so it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Reason why its so expensive is because Steel Battalion is a Mech Game and you get the whole mech control station with it. It's quite large and you would need a table to put the controls on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Always wanted that game :(

My mother offered to buy it when she was in New York but by the time she found it, she couldn't lift it :/

http://www.ntsc-uk.com/review.php?platform=xbo&game=Tekki
    I advise everyone read that review. Excelent piece of writing. Tekki is what it was released in Japan as BTW.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I remember getting them in work, they sold really quickly too. Very rare.

Apparently, if you died in the game that was it, back to the start. There was even an emergency escape button on the controller. Brilliant idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You can pick one up pretty cheap right here on boards.ie:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=277021

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

its actually a fairly ok game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

wouldnt it b funny if the box was empty :p

Advertisement