Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rey booing at one night stand

• 13-07-2005 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

I don't watch wrestling much anymore so I'm out of the loop and don't know as to why Rey was booed slightly at ECW One night stand. Can somebody fill me in?

Comments

Basically he was doing all the moves and everything that he would usually do in the WWE, not ECW, unlike most of the wrestlers. In other words, he wasn't portraying his ECW character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

He was doing his cheap pop moves and making no attempt to recreate his old ECW style. He chose not to wear his old ECW gear as well. I don't he was getting into at all. It was like watching the same old Rey you see doing the same moves on SD every week insted of the daring inovator of moves he was when he first wrestled in America with ECW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Oh ok.. I didn't catch that. I remember Rey in ECW but I didn't think they'd have a go at him over that. Oh well, ECW fans were always vocal. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

i recentley acquired from a copy of this from t'internet and am watching through it at the moment, halfway through it just before the Mike Awesome match.

the quality of matches is brilliant, i was dissapointed in Rey, didn't step up to the plate.

the crowd are amazing aswell, some of the chants towards Adam Copeland are hillarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Apart from the obvious WWE camera angles and the constant pulling away to show JBL, etc - ECW One Night Stand, so far, is my PPV of the year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Joey Styles got such an ovation when he came out to the ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

best ppv ive seen in years
    it was class all the way

Advertisement