Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bisexual And Married In Louth /men Only!!

Options
  • 13-07-2005 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Hi would be cool to have a forum for Bisexual or married guys in Louth who want to chat and meet like minded discreet pals. Anyone interested email me [email]<snip>[/email] any nasty emails will be reported and blocked from the whole "boards.ie'" website so dont bother only genuine guys who need discretion. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Hmm would that be a subforum called Bisexual under the Louth Forum or a Louth Forum under the LGB forum? Oh such decisions! But to be sure one will be under the other in some way. To be sure, to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Oh yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Dellas wrote:
    any nasty emails will be reported and blocked from the whole "boards.ie'" website so dont bother only genuine guys who need discretion. Cheers

I'd better behave so. It'd be terrible if they banned me from the LGB forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Dellas wrote:
    any nasty emails will be reported and blocked from the whole "boards.ie'" website so dont bother only genuine guys who need discretion. Cheers
    Any complaints reported to boards will be dealt with according to the merits of the case. You do not get to lay down the law here. Consider yourself warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Im sure you wouldnt promote hate email !!!!! thats why I wanted to make it clear to anyone who might think it was acceptable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

What boards.ie promotes, condones or condemns is for the admins to decide and the admins and smods to enforce.

We're not the gardai, if someone puts their email address on a website that can be seen by the public (including people who have not registered) we are limited in our ability to investigate the matter and take action. The admins have taken some pretty strong action in the past (there is much more that can be done than merely banning someone from the site, if needs be) but given that we have provided you with a messaging system that is under our control and you are opting to use one that isn't, and given that hate-mail is a matter for the Garda Siochana, we may not be that pushed.

Now, back to the topic at hand (though to be honest, as someone who is both bisexual and married [well, legally anyway], I really don't see how that would make me particularly "like-minded", maybe it's a Louth thing).

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Hi just a thank you to the 4 guys that mailed me its great to make some new buddies....cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How many were trolls?

How many are Bubbles?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Crikey, is it for married men, to hang out talk about football and indulge in manly things?

Advertisement