Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Video: In car behind Tomcat at Brands 10/07/05

Options
  • 14-07-2005 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

I was at Brands Hatch on Sunday for what's now called the LMA Euro Saloons Cup. This is a short in-car video behind Jason Holmes driving a Rover Tomcat.

Click here to view (1.45MB)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

sweet, he got very sideways on the last corner of the lap. Did you take that corner properly? I would of taught you'd go out a bit wider. any more clips?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Mmm, won't load on the page properly. Hey Irish Rover, check out mg-rover.org It's a Rover Fansite, I'm a member of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

Ah sorry, I wasn't driving - just spectating. Some day I hope to buy a racer though. He did nearly loose it alright. I don't think it was that the cam car left such a big gap but there's a lot of different cars out there in different classes with fairly big differences in power between them.

neuromancer, I'm registered on that site alright, don't tend to post often on it though. are you the same username on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Its a great site alright, ive over 1,500+ posts at this stage on there. Great resource

Advertisement