Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Questions!! (honest :))

• 19-06-2001 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Ok, so i've decided on the NTL package with free internet all weekend!

Now it says that it's also a t.v. and phone srvice includid ,so what changes are made there ? i.e. extra channells?

And what are is different call charges for internet/home phone between NTL and Eircom, if i was to change?

e.g. weekday on peak (eircom) ?p per min (NTL) ?p per min

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

listen you ring them up and ask for them to send you out a contract, in the contract theres a list of prices for the the different call times, NTL is far more expensive then eicom for local and national calls but is cheaper interenationaly, it takes about 2 weeks from the time you get the contract back to tehm to get set up.

The Charge is £15 a month for TV Basic, interent and telephone, theres none of this paying £5 extra crap that people have talked about, its a straight DB, if you paid your cable up to the end of the year you will be credited that amounth on your bills, like i have £62 credit, they will not start taking money out of your account untill the credit is gone,

PS you still pay line rental to eircom.

maybe some of this has allready been covered in other topics but its better to get an over all picture of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

OK , i fully understand now!! wink.gif

Thanks for your time

Advertisement