Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FEAR Beta 2 tomorrow...

Options
  • 14-07-2005 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

The second FEAR Beta is going live tomorrow (should be anyway...). Haven't heard much on it but apparently if you pre-ordered the game you get 7 keys - 1 for you, plus an exclusive content key, and 5 for all yer mates.

Managed to get my hands on a key so I'm happy. I'm pretty sure you can only pre-order if you're in America, could be wrong on that though.

Can't seem to find a whole lot of info on it I'm afraid, the FEAR site won't work for me, but the beta forums have a few threads on it. I skimmed through a few threads, and there's a good few fixes being implemented - the main one I've seen being the balancing of that damn SMG. The official 2nd beta site (maybe that's why the official one isn't up...) is due to be up tomorrow, so check it out then.

www.whatisfear.com

Advertisement