Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow?

Options
  • 19-06-2001 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone work for/Deal with these people? They're in Spiddeal in Galway, AFAIK.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.
    Mail: jaden@eircom.net

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I presume you mean Aró, whom I can only assume are there for that sweet sweet Udaras money smile.gif

Rob.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 eof

I did a Summer with them 2 years ago. What ya wanna know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

That must be them. Marketing information at it's best that. Anyway, do they do web hosting, and if so, do they do it for anyone of any significance? What's their web design capability like. We're evaluating them in here, (yes, I do actually work), and I thought someone might know a bit about them.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.
    Mail: jaden@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Jaden you don't work don't try and lie!!

Ro

Advertisement