Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killer 7

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

get it on friday!

finished the first level and playeds about 10 minutes of the second level. its great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Still waiting for the damn thing to arrive from play :((posted on tuesday)

/edit
    damn fine game. has potential to be runner up for GOTY :)
    stuck on the second level at the mo. gonna try checking the map to see if there's anywhere i can go...

TmB wrote:
    1. Why are the great cut scenes spoken in perfect english, yet all ingame dialogue is spoken in gibberish? Also, dialogue can be skipped completely, but cannot be sped up (a pain in the ass when reading ingame instructions).
    i'm most likely wrong here...
    the only two characters that have messed up speech are both supposed to be ghosts. (dude in the red gimp suit and the guy with 1000 tshirts)
    still kind of annoying though. it almost sounds like they recorded proper dialogue and then ****ed around with it a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, I think you're right. Its very annoying, though. I've love to be able to press 'A' to quickly flick through it.

And you can almost make out proper words in it, so its not total gibberish.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

i'm kind of stuck on the second level again.
    i know what i have to do. i just don't want to waste 10 minutes of my precious time doing it.
    the stupid time filling puzzle that involves closing 12 doors in order. i'm guessing that you have to close all of the black doors first, then white, then azure, then red.
    it's a ****ing piss weak puzzle that was obviously only put in there to extend the life of the game.
    i find it hard enough to make time to play games these days. i don't want to spend that time closing doors in a certain ****ing order :mad:
    think i'll leave killer7 for a while and play some ikaruga instead

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

tman wrote:
    think i'll leave killer7 for a while and play some ikaruga instead

Good idea. Piss yourself off even more by playing the hardest game of this generation. Have fun :D

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Good idea. Piss yourself off even more by playing the hardest game of this generation. Have fun :D
    way to put me off giving Ikaruga a chance :p

i've been weak and checked a faq for Killer7... turns out i was fairly wrong about that puzzle (it would have been my next guess though)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Anywhere in Dublin selling this for the Gamecube?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gamestop seem to be the cheapest. It was 45 euros there. Also when I got it last weekend they were giving away a free PS2 second hand copy of XIII with ever GC or PS2 Killer 7. The shop on Liffey street is the only one in the city centre that sells GC games. They are also in a hard to find place :mad:

There were a few copies in Game and HMV as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I checked Game and Gamestop on Saturday and they didn't have any. I'll be heading up to HMV on lunch, so I'll pop in there - merci.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

They hadn't got any GC copies on the shelves last time I was in GAME, but they had a fair few behind the counter. They were asking €55 though, which is a tenner dearer than most places. Try play.com if you can't find it anywhere local.

Advertisement