Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feel Fine tablets

• 14-07-2005 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

heyas, i dont know if this is the right thread but does anyone know anything about "feel fine" tablets? Seemingly you take them before going out on a big session and you feel grand the next day. they are available in the pharmacy around 2 euro for 2 i think.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

You're possibly thinking of RU-21. You take one per drink. It really works. They're about €8 a pack, but I can vouch for them, they work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Do they affect your sobriety/drunkenness at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

I presume they don't cure alcohol poisoning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

why was I not informed of these before...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

try milk thistle, available in most chemists and health food stores
    works the business and i used to get three day hangovers...
    take one before you go to bed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I think they are called Lifeline - saw them in the chemist yesterday. They contain a load of activated charcoal which acts as a sort of filter for toxins. However, the RDA has not been established yet, so until it is you could be totally over-dosing for all you know.

Dehyrdration is what causes the worst part of the hangover, just drink loads of water - I don't think there are any magic pills that will cure you. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Pigsback are giving a sample away checkout the website.
    www.pigsback.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

These pills are right next to the magic beans that jack bought :D
    eoin_s wrote:
    Dehyrdration is what causes the worst part of the hangover, just drink loads of water - I don't think there are any magic pills that will cure you. :(
    Exactly, smarties work amazingly well, just take one with 4 pints of water before you go to bed.

There was one supplement in the new scientist that was meant to work well, google should turn it up. Most important is to stay hydrated and drink decent alcohol, i.e. good vodka which has the cogeners separated. Avoid cheap whiskey/brandy and cider. Cider is very high in metanol and cogeners.

Advertisement