Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixed Price Conveyancing -homebuyhomesell.ie

Options
  • 14-07-2005 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used this crowd?
    Seems pretty good value, any catches?
    Prima Finance do a good deal (499) but I think you have to get the mortgage through them for that.

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

The catch is this: You get what you pay for. It doesn't pay a solicitor to charge a flat rate €499 conveyancing fee (is that VAT incl.?), in my opinion. I could be wrong of course - its otherwise about as low as you can get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 croiadh

Phone: 1890 499 999

www.homebuyhomesell.ie

Home buy home sell is a brand of Pierse and Fitzgibbon Solictors, Listowel, Co. Kerry

The credit unions and some mortgage companys would promote there service (Commission).

The firm would be one of the biggest in Kerry

No personal experience but good reports.

Look up site there are two different prices and they are plus vat and outlay(Stamp duty etc)

Hope this is of help

Advertisement