Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will be 7th evictee?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

oh man i hope the bookies are right as i write this....makosi or vanessa, either way i'm happy! science looks safe hank god.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

lets hope makosi goes. all the bitchiness stems from her.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

Makosi just chats behind peoples backs. But i want her to stay because she's the only person left that is fighting...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Makosi won't go. None of the other nominees will be chosen to stay by the rest of the housmates if they're against her. It'll either be Vanessa or Orlaith that goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

I say Orlaith; if it comes down to her and Vanessa; she's for the chop for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

In my little dream world, Mokosi and Vanessa would be up, and Mokosi would go. Everytime she speaks I fill with anger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Makosi is a real pain alright, and becoming worse.

I hope she goes tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Arabel wrote:
    In my little dream world, Mokosi and Vanessa would be up, and Mokosi would go. Everytime she speaks I fill with anger.
    Seconded. I don't know exactly what it is but she makes my blood boil. She's so wishy-washy, full of sh!t, two faced......hmmm, maybe I do know what it is afterall ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

It all depends on who makes the decision.

Will it be the 3 that arent up for eviction, OR will it be all the house mates except the two that get the most votes (like in BB3) that vote.

Advertisement