Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling NTL?

• 14-07-2005 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I connected to ntl broadband last september and have had no problems with the service.I am renting a house in dublin but now the lease is up on the house and i have to move. Has anyone tried to cancel the contract with ntl?
    Or is there a cancelation fee? If so would it just be cheaper to pay the next two months bills, even though i won't be able to use it.
    any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol

i believe there is a 65 euro cancelation fee if within the contract

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Roper wrote:
    Hi.
    I connected to ntl broadband last september and have had no problems with the service.I am renting a house in dublin but now the lease is up on the house and i have to move. Has anyone tried to cancel the contract with ntl?
    Or is there a cancelation fee? If so would it just be cheaper to pay the next two months bills, even though i won't be able to use it.
    any help would be great

If you have the 1Mbit or 2Mbit connection then you should let the contract run out by paying the last 2 months.
    If you have the 3Mbit package then pay the €65 disconnection charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Cheers. I thought that would be the case. The two month bill would only be about Eur 50.
    Do you know if they collect the modem or do i get to hang onto that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

Roper wrote:
    Cheers. I thought that would be the case. The two month bill would only be about Eur 50.
    Do you know if they collect the modem or do i get to hang onto that?

They own it....sure it's no use to you anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Send it back to them or they'll charge you for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Cheers Guys.
    Thanks for the help

Advertisement