Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netopia Xp-64 Bit Driver's.

• 14-07-2005 4:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Hello there. I am sorry if this has been posted many times before but here goes.

I am looking for Xp 64Bit Netopia Driver's. I am having trouble even finding any kind of Netopia driver even on netopia's site its self. I was wonderng can somebosy please help me out here.

Thanks,
    Hj

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

Odds are you won't get one. Drivers for any X86 platform are very hard to come accross. Hell even nVidia haven't made it past the beta mark with them.

And lets put it in perspective.

Who shifts more units of hardware........ I think we all know the anwser.

Anyway it might be time just to use the ethernet interface.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

well i would use the ethernet Interface if it wasn't for m PC is also on a network so i need the port.

Unless i can buy another network card and use that along with the 1 I have now ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

HungryJoey wrote:
    well i would use the ethernet Interface if it wasn't for m PC is also on a network so i need the port.

Unless i can buy another network card and use that along with the 1 I have now ?

Connect the router to your network switch/hub...works fine for me and everyone else on your network can use BB then!

Advertisement