Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voodoo Dildo

• 14-07-2005 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

This one is quite long but I think it's good:

This guy is leaving town on business for a week and he's starting to get a little worried. You see, his wife is a nymphomaniac, and he knows that as soon as he leaves, she'll start to get very horny and have the urge to cheat on him. So he goes to the adult toy shop to check out what they've got. And he notices there's an ornately carved wooden box behind the counter. So he asks the salesman what it is, and the salesman says, "Oh...that's the voodoo dildo. Here...let me show you." So the salesman opens the box, and there, lying on a bed of red velvet is what looks like an ordinary vibrator. The salesman says, "Watch this! Voodo dildo-door!". The voodoo dildo rises from the box and flies across the room and begins banging like crazy against the keyhole! Before it can break the door down, the salesman says, "Voodoo dildo-box!" and the dildo soars back and gently lands in its box.

Well, needless to say, the guy has to have the voodoo dildo! At first the salesman refuses but after an hour of haggling and 1000 bucks, the man walks off with the magic dingus. He explains how it works to his wife, and kissing her goodbye, sets off on his trip. Now, she resists using it for two days, but finally, she starts to feel very horny. She can't take it anymore, so she opens the box and says, "Voodoo dildo-my vagina! The voodoo dildo slams into her and begins pumping her in every conceivable position and angle. She can't believe the power and precision; she's getting it with exactly the right strokes, exactly the right angles, exactly the right pressure and she starts to have orgasm after orgasm.

After two hours, she can't take it any more, but she can't pull the damn thing out! The harder she tries, the more it seems to change it's shape and adapt to her! She tries calling 999, but they don't believe her! So she decides to drive herself to the hospital. As she's headed down the road, she continues to have orgasm after orgasm and as a result she's swerving all over the road. Because she's swerving all over the road, a motorcycle cop pulls her over. The cop wants to know if she's been drinking, and she says, "Officer...I wasn't drinking! It's all because of the voodoo-dildo!"

And the cop looks and her and says, "Voodoo dildo, my ass!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

mwahahahaha ... quality :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

LMAO... :D

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

They should nerf voodoo dildos. If they were Bind on Use/Acquire, that wouldn't happen. Cop should complain tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Thanks for the laugh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

heeheehee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

its magic dildo :D magic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Mr. Nice guy, you are so funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Mr. Nice guy, you are so funny.

so very very very true!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i saw that in a flash animation about 5 years ago. twisthumor.com iirc

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

How, very, very sad Mr.Vimes.

Well said Mr.Nice guy.. Well said.

you're very very sad. did your mother never teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Well worth the read.

Advertisement