Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ENM Motors

Options
  • 14-07-2005 8:36pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

has anyone ever heard of ENM Motors ..

Some stock .. Nice ....here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭kermit_ie

Looks a bit suspect to me...

What other garage, with only 15 cars in stock has 2 Ferraris, a Hummer and a Lambo in it!

Not to mention the SLR!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Yea thats exactly what i said on the enzo post. Plus the fact of no website and the contact number is a mobile ...

Im thinking at best it could have something to do with all the motors seized for the tax thing a week or two back. And possibly this is their way of selling them ..... At worst, god knows :p

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

kermit_ie wrote:
    Looks a bit suspect to me...

What other garage, with only 15 cars in stock has 2 Ferraris, a Hummer and a Lambo in it!

Not to mention the SLR!!

An exclusive one that deals in high end cars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

3 Thornleigh Grove, Swords, Dublin. Maybe someone should nip round to see the stock? Might get tempted...

Mike.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Yeah Mike , Thats what alerted me to it as it's the estate next to miine....And I ain't seen any of those cars around ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah this guy looks like fraud not even des cullen cars has that much stock. and if this guy is big then wheres his million yoyo garage :D

i will call him tommorrow if i get time and then post a reply tommorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

sharkman wrote:
    it's the estate next to miine.....

Off ya go so! Check it out and report back here :)

Yea i emailed them too. Seems strange! I read an article the other day about there being two slr's in ireland with one not registered. So in theory one could be for sale, but i would guess this is highly unlikely but some unknown dealer rather then someone like des cullen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Well 3 Thornleigh Grove is a house address, and it's a pretty new estate. Now I live very close and like Sharkman says, I definitely haven't been tripping over Ferrari 612's/SLR's when emerging bleary eyed from Spar on a Saturday morning with my paper (I would have noticed such things).

My only conclusion is, therefore, that there is some sort of Thunderbirds style million dollar garage under Thornleigh with a Batcave (original TV series) style entrance somwehere in the vicinity.

Either that or it's a blag, or the tax seizure thing.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Of course they may well have a yard without a phone. So they operate from home/car then meet you at the yard. I guess a good test would be too simply turn up on the doorstep and say I'm interested in the Lambo!

Mike.

I vote mike does it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If I was in dublin id do it

guys i rang him 4 different times today and the 4th time left a message that i want the gallardo and got no reply.he looks like he is somesort of scam.i donot know why and how he willscam anyone as people would like to see the car before they buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

The odd thing about his stock is that bar the Italian exotica and the CLS, all the photos seem to be at different locations, the SLR photo looks like it was taken on a (shi!te) mobile phone camera.

So, the most exotic, expensive and rare car you 'stock' gets the worst photo..?

Now where did I put that €81 million Euro lottery ticket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Im lucky enough to work for cbg,il definately root around and see what i can find. It looks like hes advertised through the website rather than through the classified people. In relation to the different locations of the photos, nearly all the photos you see in the cbg are our library photos as most people are too lazy to take and send in their photos. So what you see isnt exactly what you are buying!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

chicken_food ....Any update ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Mmmmm the link no longer works !

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

MercMad wrote:
    Mmmmm the link no longer works !

Still works for me

i rang this guy again today and got no answer,he is defo fraud or not an actual trader as if i had them cars for sale i would try and answer every call i get so i could get them sold quickly. but this guy doesnot like to answer his fone:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement