Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any news on raw returning to ireland

• 14-07-2005 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

raw returning to ireland?? i hope so coz smackdown sucked in rds but was good in point. the raw in point was amazing i went mad when HBK came down he the best wrestler ever!!!
    not suprised jindrak went after his fiasco in rds what a ****e match

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

i think raw is meant to be back here in november, also altho we've seen smackdown here twice recently and gettng bored with it, the next smackdown tour is bound to be alot better as they now have betista, christian, chris benoit and possibly brock lesnar at a later date on smackdown tours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Don't forget Orton.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Don't forget Orton.....

I'm trying really hard to forget him actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

If Raw comes here, and I can be arsed buying a ticket, Edge is getting a bottle in the head

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I purposely left out Orton from that list, he's barely average and wouldnt be a sole reason for many people anywhere to go to smackdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

It was mentioned on Velocity a few weeks that the Raw Survivor Series tour would be in Europe in November. Josh Matthews read out the names of the countries which included Ireland! I read that the tour will be in Hamburg, Germany Nov. 15th or 16th. Dunno what date it will be in Ireland, around them dates i'm guessing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

oh well, I like Orton...he is one of the reason why my interest is shifting from raw to smackdown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Gonzo wrote:
    i think raw is meant to be back here in november, also altho we've seen smackdown here twice recently and gettng bored with it, the next smackdown tour is bound to be alot better as they now have betista, christian, chris benoit and possibly brock lesnar at a later date on smackdown tours.
    Somehow I think Brock might have a ''reacuring injury'' that stops him from doing international tours. Persoanly I would have prefered to see Smackdown while the cruiser weight devision was still intact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

Gonzo wrote:

smackdown isnt the flagship show this is more highlighted by the fact they switched the wwe and world titles. lesnar is amazing he would be worth admission interesting to see if he returns face or heel, as for the draft a ****ing joke they took what little talent smackdown had and replaced it with christian would be lucky to be european champ(if still around) , funny guy though. Batista already on smackdown as that tool deacon didnt do much for me, benoit very technical but its entertainment so he bores the **** outa me respet him though as he is very good pro,

BRING BACK HARDY BOYZ

christian would be lucky to be european champ

Are you serious? Christian is easily one of the most talented guys in the company. Maybe it's cos he doesn't have the body of Batista that people don't take him seriously

BRING BACK HARDY BOYZ

Ugh. There's only room for one Jeff in this business, and it's not Hardy! Plus, Matt's been held back long enough

Oh yeah, if I miss Edge with my bottle, I'll have another one handy for Johnny Ace. He's quickly becoming the second most hated guy in the industry it seems

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

christian would be lucky to be european champ

Christian as mentioned is one of the better guys on WWE programming
    he carried Edge for years

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Christian as mentioned is one of the better guys on WWE programming
    he carried Edge for years

maybe i have to give him a chance he doesnt have the same impact taker, rocky, michaels ,the hardys have on me. but they brought him to smackdown which is 2nd rate as all the best is on raw. supported by my previous comments. never liked edge and christian anyway was a hardy boyz follower. what the **** was up with edge and christian before they were in the ministry they had a real stupid gimmick cant rem the name offhand

They were in the Brood with Gangrel. I didn't like Edge and Christian or the Hardy Boys. It was only towards the end of their run that I started seeing that Jeff was crap, and that Matt was actually talented. I saw the same thing with Christian then, and I've enjoyed his work ever since. When he was feuding with Edge for the IC title, I thought he was brilliant there

The reason he hasn't had the same impact is probably because WWE hasn't pushed him as much as the other guys you've mentioned

And not "all the best" is on Raw! There's plenty of crap wrestlers there that don't deserve to wipe the **** off Charlie Haas' boots. Plenty of brilliant wrestlers on SD too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Storm106

WWE will be back in Dublin on the Sat 19th November and Sun 20th November with the RAW superstars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Storm106 wrote:
    WWE will be back in Dublin on the Sat 19th November and Sun 20th November with the RAW superstars

is that definate?
    it would be a weekend i am working

Haven't seen that anywhere, but they're doing Raw the next day in England, so sounds reasonable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Trampas

They are probably trying to sort out locations.

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/?country=United%20Kingdom

Pretty sure it will be back in the point again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Storm106

it is definate. Locations i don't think are finialised yet but what they ae trying to do this time is bring the show to other arenas which either haven't been used yet or haven't been used in a while.

But i'd still say it will be at the Point. The RDS was a one off, so it won't be back there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Storm106 wrote:
    it is definate. Locations i don't think are finialised yet but what they ae trying to do this time is bring the show to other arenas which either haven't been used yet or haven't been used in a while.

But i'd still say it will be at the Point. The RDS was a one off, so it won't be back there

What's your source on this?

Nothing on WWE World wide except the two UK dates on 21st/22nd...

I heard they did a press conference where they said they'd do 14 events in the UK in November, or something to that effect. They said they hadn't finalised any venues though

• Advertisement

i dont believe you till i see it on wwe.com so far only sheffield has been confirmed.
    it better be in dublin or at least one of them to be in dublin and thank god it is raw being mentioned!!!!
    however smackdown is getting good with the terrorist storyline they need a bit of controversy.
    oh ye anybody have any ideas of places it may be held??apart from point and rds.

confirmed on wwe in the point 2 nights of raw heaven

Advertisement