Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Timetables

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I don't have any repeats but just looking at that list put the wind up me :eek:

Best of luck you guys :)

Remember, I need drinking buddies for next year so you'd better all pass!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*hands Kas a pint*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

*steals said pint off Kas*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

*steals and drinks that pint off Blondie* Ummmm beer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

*that was a pint of hemlock*... mmmmm... poison

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

my favourite! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

so is the wonderful college that is UCD continuing the "lets-not-tell-our-students-anything-and-let-them-find-out-for-themselves-on-the net, if-they're-lucky-enough-to-have-it,-and-lets-still-make-it-uber-complicated and-disorganised" policy with regards the repeats?

(seb honey, im looking at you here) do they send out any confirmation that they received the fees or anything? or do we just show up on the day and hope for the best?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Nah darlin, they ain't sent me nuffink.
    Tbh I wasn't expectin confirmation in a letter or anythin ("Cos, loike, UCD is waaay too cool to use snail-mail anymore, roysh? It's, loike, soooo proletarian :rolleyes: ) - but I did expect SOMETHING on SIS Stuweb. But... Nada.

Haven't even got the "personal" timetable thing there yet either. But I know I'm registered cos I actually went in to UCD and personally handed the Form + Cheque in, so... No probs.

Advertisement