Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Messed up betting slip

• 15-07-2005 9:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭

I asked a freind of mine to put a bet on for me, but he made a mistake on the slip. He wrote down the wrong number beside the chosen horse. The horse lost but the number was of the horse that won. I was wondering if my horse had of won, would they have paid out? It was boylesports that took the bet.
    Also how is that bets get calculated? Are they all sent to a central location and are worked out by hand or what way?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

if the race course, time and horse name were correct the number wouldn't matter. It would be unlikely they would be that fussy.

all bets go to a central system so any big movements on a particular horse get tracked quickly and prices adjusted accordingly.

Advertisement