Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink to tolerance with Homo Lite - Why not call it Straightacting Soda instead? :)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

It's pink and pear flavoured! Doesn't sound remotely str8-acting to me. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Pandering to a stereotype promotes tolerance how exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It's supposed to promote visibility from what I would see. Those who would normally not be identified as gay from their mannerisms can advertise their sexuality through their drink. Straight people can advertise their solidarity through their drink.

Well that's what I think their trying to promote, all too sickly sweet (oh how apt that their drink should be too) for my liking :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Primary goal is to make a profit. Not that I have anything against that, I just have a problem with people claiming nobel motivation, when there is little or none.
    Stark wrote:
    It's supposed to promote visibility from what I would see. Those who would normally not be identified as gay from their mannerisms can advertise their sexuality through their drink. Straight people can advertise their solidarity through their drink.

Gay or straight, what does it matter, its all trends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Or people could try.... talking instead of having to communicate by choice of drink. o_O

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Stark wrote:
    I thought that drink was beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Talliesin wrote:
    I thought that drink was beer?

Dunno

I'll stick to babyshams and cosmopolitans for self-promotion purposes ;)

Advertisement