Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mole in the big brother house confirmed

Options
  • 15-07-2005 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

so bb has confirmed that there is a mole in the house. this isnt a lie as bb has lied to them twice already this week. once was about the nominations been optional and second was who was up this week. bb scrawled "there is a mole in this house" in lipstick across a mirror in the garden. who could it be?? my money is on makosi!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

It has to be Makosi.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

makosi for me aswell,but hopefully she will be booted out tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Would she not be far too obvious?

I'd be thinking Derek or Eugene.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

how did they lie about who was up this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

the whole concept of having a mole in the house seems a bit silly its now going to change big brother forever so every series will have a big wave of doubt about whos really who

would be legendary if the mole was Eugene but seems like it must be Makosi as she doesnt seem to have a clue about her profession

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Maybe it's one of these.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

eugene, noboby can be naturally like him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

what is the point in having a mole in the house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

ah theres plenty of eugenes around, i dont think its makosi-i mean she's coming out with things like being pregnant, bit of a disgrace to her family and friends dont u think?! But on the other hand, there is NO WAY she is a fully qualified nurse........she didnt know who Charles Darwin was for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Could be Science.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I would be VERY surprised if there actually was a mole in the house. They done/said the same thing last year and there was no mole in the end.

It would be pointless having a mole anyway. It would just unnecessarily change the dynamics of the house.

I'd say the reason that they said there was a mole, is to just propogate the already prevalent feeling of uneasyness that's in the house. Most of ther HMs have already said that they reckon that there's one there so BB is just playing with them.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I reckon it is Mole-oko too (have done for weeks now). That said tho I would enjoy it more if it were someone unlikely like Vanetha or Eugene because at least it there'd be some surprise to it. I mean even Kemal is suspecting Moleoko now. Perhaps that's why BB are finally blowing the whistle on the operation? They realise they can't keep it going much longer anyway.

Plus I don't want it to be Moleoko because it might mean Channel 4 are grooming her for some sort of tv career post-BB and the thought of seeing her again post show honestly sickens me. The woman disgusts me in every respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

shuushh wrote:
    would be legendary if the mole was Eugene but seems like it must be Makosi as she doesnt seem to have a clue about her profession

no she was definately a nurse before she went in.

the main function of a mole is to avoid detection. there is no way the mole is one of the lead "characters". it wud hav to be antnee, derek or vanessa or one of the 2 newbies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

I don't believe there's a mole. The viewing public should know who it is, what they're doing and why they're doing it. They should be messing with the other HMs (and not in the lame "I think I'm pregnant" and "I love Kemal, I hate Kemal, I love Kemal" that Makosi is trying)

If there is a mole, brilliant, but it should be done properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

They told the housemates there was a mole last year and there wasn't. It's probably just big brother trying to make them over paranoid as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

bopper wrote:
    They told the housemates there was a mole last year and there wasn't. It's probably just big brother trying to make them over paranoid as usual.

And to take their minds off the eviction twist tonight.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Apparently the mole is on one of the gnomes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

is the purpose of having a mole not to "rat" on the other house mates, which on a show like big brother would seem pretty useless now wouldn't it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

I don't think there's anyone bright enough in BB to be a mole! I don't think the mole could be Eugene because remember the housemates had to choose 2 out of the three secret garden people? Then if Eugene was a mole and ended up not being chosen, then the BB house wouldn't have a mole! Am I rambling (tired) or am I making sense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

You make sense Pinx :D

I never saw the point in all this whole "mole" business. Like was mentioned above, isnt the point of it to rat someone out? BB sees all so why do they need one?

BB play by their own rules though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

Bamboozled wrote:
    You make sense Pinx :D

Glad someone thinks so! I really don't know what to make of this mole business. It's just another wind up as far as I can see -- I read on the Channel 4 site today that Vanessa (Vanetha) asked Makosi if she was the mole and Makosi said that she wasn't going to answer that question. Could Makosi have got up in the middle of the night and scrawled that message herself? Maybe her phantom pregnancy is making her so strange things!

Thats something i wondered about too. Did BB admit to the public that they wrote the message?

If they didnt, i wouldnt put it past Makosi. She can be convincing when she wants to be and could well act as if she didnt put it there.

After Makosi "conversation" the other night with Ant and co in the sitting room, I think she's either nervous about going and that it was a lie about who was up for nom. This happened before they figured out that the nominations could be a lie.

Ah i'm confusing meself now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

eugene, noboby can be naturally like him

You're on a website full of mini-Eugenes!

On BBLB they confirmed that it was a stuffed mole that the housemates didnt find yet.

I wonder are the others really suspicious of Makosi now... that'll help her get the boot tonight :D

Did they even find it?? Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

county wrote:
    makosi for me aswell,but hopefully she will be booted out tonight

If makosi is the mole then Vanessa could have a case against endermol in the future. being put up against an endermol employee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

If makosi is the mole then Vanessa could have a case against endermol in the future. being put up against an endermol employee.

The mole is a stuffed one hidden i the house somewhere. Not Maloko, which is quite amazing because it means that she is an attention seeking bitch outside the house too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Nope. I just wanna know if they found it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

If anyone watches BBLB, Dermot confirmed that none of the housemates are moles, and it's not one of Big Brother's lies, because there's a small mole teddy in the house.

It's just meant to mess with their heads.

Edit: Oops, didn't see the second page!

Advertisement