Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mole in the big brother house confirmed

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

:D its alright! I put it up after BBLB yesterday evening (a repeat) but i already thought it would have been here. It wasnt but any of us could have made the mistake. Arabel posted it after me, so too much information is better than none?

Any one found it yet???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

big brother have sent a housemate out to the garden to trim the lawn edges. I thinkthey are getting impatient. eugene is out cutting the grass now.

Eugene found it. It had a tag on it asking the finder to return it to the diary room.
    Eugenious got a reward ahhhhhhhhh shucks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Bamboozled wrote:
    Eugene found it. It had a tag on it asking the finder to return it to the diary room.
    Eugenious got a reward ahhhhhhhhh shucks :D

and what a rreward. four bottles of champaign for someone that doesnt drink.

I know, poor fella. Well at least Memememememememekosi didnt get to find the mole and be the centre of attention... for all of 2 minutes. She was first to the diary room though again today (just in case)

• Advertisement
Advertisement