Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler & Parent Swim Classes

Options
  • 15-07-2005 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any toddler and parent swim classes on Dublins northside preferably Raheny Sutton area. I just want to take my 1 year old to a pool on either a Sat or Sun each week. Any information would be grealty appreciated.

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

I know they run a class in St Pauls in Raheny on a Monday morning, i'm not sure what other days it's on but you could try giving them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Thanks for that I think I have found one in Baldoyle that I can go to as I can only really take my daughter swuimming at the weekend. I did find out that there will be a class in Westwood on Fairview starting Sept on Sat mornings. You don't need to be a member to join them either.

Thanks

Cionn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Any suggestions for a southside pool preferably with a toddler pool that does swim sessions for kids at weekends?

Advertisement