Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A discount scheme for ISDN customers?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

Who here has been able to take advantage of this scheme? Who did they contact? eircon.net or run of the mill eircon? (The n aint a typo) Do they have the name for this discount scheme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Yes it's called circle of friends and you ring normal eircom to activate it not eircom.net

What is now was once only imagined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

utv net clam to be interested in flat rate single channel isdn, maybe when we see how llu goes they may get going,

after reading all your posts, i have to wonder what made esat think they would have a flat rate wholesale system when they did

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Biosman1:
    Got a call yesterday from Eircom, heres the deal

Pay £1.58 a month and get £7.88 worth of off-peak calls

So for a 2 month bill, thats £3.16 for about 26 hours online off-peak smile.gif

This is for isdn only

The bloke on the phone signed me up straight away and it will be on my next bill

Not great but better that a kick in the balls
    </font>

I am not talking about circle of friends, but this pay for so many hours free, I'm on Circle of friends already. As for UTV Internet, they are not offering flat rate yet. So whats the point in repeating something that has been stated on these boards over and over again for the last 6 months.

Posted multiple times sorry.

[This message has been edited by Leverz (edited 12-07-2001).]

• Advertisement

Posted multiple times sorry. Opera messed up.

[This message has been edited by Leverz (edited 12-07-2001).]

Advertisement