Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BlahBlah06 Selections for Friday

• 15-07-2005 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Warwick

1.30 Bluebok (NB) 3RD 4/1 :rolleyes:

2.00 Johnny The Fish 1st 2/1 :cool:

2.35 Ivans Ride (NAP) 7th . However lead for the first 4 furlongs i will defo be keeping an eye on this. 33/1 down to 9/1 :o

4.10 Bienheureux Last HAHA ah well had a terrible start

Ive also noticed DIGITAL is racing in carlisle today at 3.45 , let me down last week but i reckon it wil do the business today.

PS: HOPE YOU TOOK MY TIP ON DIGITAL ???? won at 4/1 :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

In the 1.30...
    Bradley has two horses in this race, Bluebok and One Way Ticket, Bluebok should do the business but I'd like to see One Way Ticket up there too.
    In the 2.00...
    I'd say you're doing Johnny because of fade's tip with it last week, and you're probably not wrong either. I wouldn't go near this race though, It could be anyone's, She's Mine and Queen's Night are very good contenders, and there's a few horses with no form. A dodgy one tbh, but Johnny will probably do it.
    In the 2.35...
    Why is Ivan's Ride your NAP? Did you get a tip for it? In a race like this, you have to see that Tour D'Amour's rating is way ahead of anyone elses, that says 'sjones pick me'. Tour D'Amour would be mine, but it's another dodgy race.
    In the 4.10...
    Kaluana Court ran very well over 1m5f last time around to finish second to Considine. I had a very quick glance at this, and by quick I mean 20 seconds. I'd take a blind bet at Kaluana Court. The punters seem to be going with Moonshine Beach.

A few nice selections blahblah06. Good man :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

My selections are for the evening meets.

Newmarket 20:00 Aiguille 20/1
    Pontefract 19:35 Trinculo 15/2
    Newmarket 17:55 Jackie Kiely 7/2
    Kilbeggan 18:45 Maricko Bay 7/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

sjones wrote:
    In the 1.30...
    Bradley has two horses in this race, Bluebok and One Way Ticket, Bluebok should do the business but I'd like to see One Way Ticket up there too.
    In the 2.00...
    I'd say you're doing Johnny because of fade's tip with it last week, and you're probably not wrong either. I wouldn't go near this race though, It could be anyone's, She's Mine and Queen's Night are very good contenders, and there's a few horses with no form. A dodgy one tbh, but Johnny will probably do it.
    In the 2.35...
    Why is Ivan's Ride your NAP? Did you get a tip for it? In a race like this, you have to see that Tour D'Amour's rating is way ahead of anyone elses, that says 'sjones pick me'. Tour D'Amour would be mine, but it's another dodgy race.
    In the 4.10...
    Kaluana Court ran very well over 1m5f last time around to finish second to Considine. I had a very quick glance at this, and by quick I mean 20 seconds. I'd take a blind bet at Kaluana Court. The punters seem to be going with Moonshine Beach.

A few nice selections blahblah06. Good man :)

Well with regards to Ivans Ride i just like the combination of Hollands and Kirk. Holland rides these horses well and should get a place if not a win

I should have followed my own advice here, one way ticket 16/1 2nd place, johnny wins, so does tour. :o

sjones wrote:
    In the 1.30...
    In the 2.35...

thanx man. Went on Tour D'Amour following your advice altough I shouldnt have at the price.

• Advertisement

No problem.You're lucky that's the only time you've followed my advice, or you'd be broke now :p

sjones wrote:
    No problem.You're lucky that's the only time you've followed my advice, or you'd be broke now :p

oh dont worry I have managed to achieve that feat all by myself

I think this is my first winner in 8 races.

not good. *shakes head*

looks like a day for favories alright today.

5.10 Warwick KAVI @9/1 e/w

The more I read this race the better this bet looks. On his best form KAVI holds this lot in my opinion. Simon Earle hasn`t run many on the flat just lately but he comes here with three horses today, and the selection appears to hold the strongest claims. After winning over 12f at Lingfield in February his trainer reported that he has suffered with his feet, and was "a different horse now that we`ve taken the shoes off". He posted some very good RPR`s on his all-weather outings earlier this year- a 66 off a mark of 55, a 74 off 65, a 75 off 65, a 55 off 70 and a 76 off 68, the lowest of which came at Southwell; despite the fact that he has won there in the past it may be that he didn`t take to the surface on that occasion, given the lack of shoes etc. He ran a 51 off 61 at Nottingham in his next outing, fading late on over 1m6f on good to soft ground, which I don`t reckon suits him these days. He was leading when he fell over fences next time, and came 2nd to the decent Rudetski last time out 31 days ago, when the racing post reported that he "travelled kindly". There`s no reason to believe the horse is not in rude health, he gets in today on what looks like a laughable mark of 55 and has ideal conditions in good to firm ground and 12 1/2 furlongs. If he runs near to his best I think he has the measure of these.
    As for his rivals, Platinum Charmer runs off 3lb lower than the selection, taking into account his riders claim. He`ll do well to post a RPR of 60 today and I don`t think that`s good enough to live with Kavi. I think his good run is the result of excellent placing as much as anything else. Moonfleet is only a 3yo but looks fairly exposed and ran poorly on his only visit here. I don`t rate his jockey either. Gala Sunday is a horse I`ve followed closely for a long time; he has never recovered his 3yo form and, despite the fact that he has run into something resembling form, I still can`t have him, even with his lady amateur (who I know little about other than that she has never won a race) taking 10lb off. Kernel Dowry is the chief danger. Ran well enough over course and distance last time out, recieves 13lb from the selection taking into account his pilots claim, and the apprentice seems fairly capable (2/20 on a 25/1 shot in an apprentices race the other day). Trusted Mole won over course and distance this time last year, but one look at the opposition was enough for me to decide it was a ****e race. He gets in off a lower mark today but again I couldn`t have him against the selection. The remainder look out of form, however I`ve had a small bet on the selections stablemate IMPULSIVE at a massive price. As I dais in my earlier post, I don`t think he`s had his conditions yet and I reckon there`s some latent ability hanging about somewhere. However, I`ve had a large each-way bet on KAVI, I might finally add that his jockey is in form having won two races in the last few days, and that the big "X" appearing next to Simon Earle`s name in the RP shouldn`t be taken too seriously- he hasn`t had many run on the flat and the selection and recent runaway bumper winner Tihui Two seem to be in fine fettle.

Washout wrote:
    oh dont worry I have managed to achieve that feat all by myself

I think this is my first winner in 8 races.

not good. *shakes head*

Hehe. If it was easy I wouldn't love it as much as I do.

• Advertisement

whats a 10 pointer tip ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

How's it going guys.

Blahblah06, I sure hope Kavi wins for you after all that typing.

As for a 10 point tip, tipsters usually rate their tips on a scale of 1-10 depending on their confidence in it, so a 10 point would be a very confident tip. The idea for punters is to always have a stake per point, let's say €10 per point so on a 1 point selection you would put €10 on it, while on a 10 point you would put €100.

Following a points system is a very useful way of controlling your stakes and maximising profit, when selecting a horse it's a good idea to give it a number between 1-10 or any similar scale depending on your confidence in it. A lot of people put the same on every horse no matter how strongly they fancy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

my only bet of the day will be "keaveney" in the 6.15. got him at 3/1 this morning, now gone into favourite at 11/8..

damn kavi couldnt hold them off the last furlong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

Defining in 6.55pm in Newmarket

how good is the tipster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

Well it WON at 10/11 but I got it at 11/8 :) . It won very easy, by a mile really. Im sorry I didn't get it sooner for yous. I got it from this new tipster web site that has made me a lot of money over the past few weeks since joining: www.horseracingtipsforfree.hostrocket.com.

I hope someone out there got the tip and backed it. I also backed Keavaney in Killorgan at 11/8 and it won too. . I am well up this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

finnpark wrote:
    Well it WON at 10/11 but I got it at 11/8 :) . It won very easy, by a mile really. Im sorry I didn't get it sooner for yous. I got it from this new tipster web site that has made me a lot of money over the past few weeks since joining: www.horseracingtipsforfree.hostrocket.com.

I hope someone out there got the tip and backed it. I also backed Keavaney in Killorgan at 11/8 and it won too. . I am well up this week.
    Im signed up there also. The gold tips are almost always spot on. The silver nearly always place. Was very wary of it at first as its free but it is good

Advertisement