Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL = Gone - Anyone Happen To Know Any Other Options!?

• 12-07-2001 3:59pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Sadly for me, my days with IOL NoLimits were dashed due to an annoyance on the part of outstanding bills... Either that, or they just thought it would be funny to disconnect me - They were disconnecting us anyway, so I need another form of (Preferably cheap / flat rate / Or possibly Free [If there is one]) ISP...

If there happens to be a knowledgable soul out there who could help likkle ole' moi, please let me know...

It's hard to be the busy body internet hog I used to be without a valid connection...

So if anyone can help me, please do so biggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

none except ntl come close with a weekend offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

i use da ntl one and its pretty good, exept they dissconnect ya every 2 hours which is annoying.

Thats ridicilous, nobody beats subzero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Use it too, yep the two hour disconnect is slightly annoying, though in win2k (which i use) i've just set it to redial dropped connections immediatly, so hardly if ever even notice. Though i imagine if you are an online gamer that means getting fragged biggrin.gif
    I mostly spend my time online downloading wholesome recipies and helpful virtual knitting programs..ahem..so it doesnt bother me too much biggrin.gif

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

head on over to http://www.irelandoffline.com and help get flat rate back, BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVA!why not?

Farls

Advertisement