Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Albert pain

Options
  • 15-07-2005 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Well it has been 7 weeks since hubby got one, and all seems to be fine, except..........
    during sex.
    He is apparently pain free, ring feels fine, he can turn it, feels good BUT during sex he cant *push* hard as there is a sharp stabbing pain *inside.*
    No pain with an erection, but any pressure at the end of the ring hurts.And it it still hurts after ejaculating.
    This doesn't seem to put him off sex one little bit (!!) but I don't think it should hurt - will go back to Snakebite next week sometime and speak to Rob, but I was wondering if anyone has a clue as to maybe why???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Sorry but i've forgotten the proper names for the anotomical parts but inside the penis there is two engorging vessels (corpus cavenrous i think) on either side and when the penis gets hard these vessels fill with blood and theses vessels extend a small bit into the head of the penis, now the pa piercing goes into the ureathra via the corpus spongiosum ( i think).

And from what you describe i think the pa is just resting on the tip of these vessels and when the penis is erect the pressure on the ring can be mainly felt as some discomfort on these vessels. Its nothing to worry about unless its causing alot of distress. The area should get used to it in time
    hth

edit/ not bad for a drunken anatomy lesson if i don't say so my self lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

There are some strange sensations inside the urethra when you first get the PA, he will get used to it with time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

It has all of a sudden got much better.... :D:D

Advertisement