Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings of Leon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Beekay wrote:
    I Don't mind them,They are better on the radio than Nelly or some other sh**.

This post indirectly made me laugh, I always say that sorta thing about Avril Lavigne and other rocked up pop stuff, but if I had the choice between KOL and 50cent I'm goin with the P.I.M.P.!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

This post indirectly made me laugh, I always say that sorta thing about Avril Lavigne and other rocked up pop stuff, but if I had the choice between KOL and 50cent I'm goin with the P.I.M.P.!

:D .No way,i'd rather have KOL anyday.i despise 50c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

I'm with Bottle_of_Smoke actually, I'd prefer Nelly to Kings of Leon.

yeah, I said it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

^^^ ditto

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

dunno what KOL sound like yet lol but if rap is getting praise above it,stay away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Kare Bear wrote:
    Their latest vid is the most unbearable thing i heard in a while.

There's your first problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

0utshined wrote:
    Saw them play at Oxegen last year and thought they were incredibly boring. They had no stage presence, looked bored and the songs were uninteresting. I've been played their album a few times but I still think it's pants.

Saw them play in the TBMC for the last budrising and they were anything but boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Saw them play in the TBMC for the last budrising and they were anything but boring.

I'll agree that Oxegen last year was quite boring, but that was a mix of early afternoon and them trying out new material on people who barely knew them.

The TBMC gig, however, was fan-flipping-tastic. Was over the moon when we got tickets for it and it was such a good night. Great venue to see them in, they really played it well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Yeah they're kinda boring alright I have to say. I never really got the fuss around them. But, not quite as mediocre as some other bands out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭2+2=5

Doctor J wrote:
    Humongously overrated IMO. I struggle to see what it is so many people see in them.

nerd

• Advertisement
Advertisement