Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access Navigation Forms and other madness

Options
  • 15-07-2005 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

I'm building a form in access with a few different command buttons, and whenever I tab through all the command buttons the details displayed move onto the next record *boggle*. There are no got focus or lost focus events set up the form itself has no events set up so I don't know whats causing this to happen, I was wondering if it was common behaviour, uncommon behaviour and most importantly stoppable behaviour, because it is most definitely annoying behaviour

Thanks in advance
    Baz_

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭McGintyMcGoo

Hi Baz

I dont have Access in front of my at the moment but it is just one of the form properties. I think you change the value from "all records" to "current record". This will stop Access moving on to another record. Tabbing whilst on the last control just brings you back to the first one.

McGintyMcGoo

Advertisement