Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Releases - Any Websites?

Options
  • 15-07-2005 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

anyone know of a good website which lists all the new albums to be released each week covering all genres, it can be difficult keeping up to date with all the new stuff coming out.
    often i walk into tower etc and discover a band i like have released a new cd i didnt even know was out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

umm play.com ?? thats really the only one i can think off, either that or some magazines site like kerrang/metalhammer or even blabbermouth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

the problem with kerrang/metal hammer/Q etc is you have to check all the sites for different types of music.
    you see i am a lazy guy and would like a site which lists all new releases!
    maybe someone might make one for me......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

If you go to the Record labels site it usually lists the albums coming out by their artists. You may have to go to a few but its a start I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

the problem with kerrang/metal hammer/Q etc is you have to check all the sites for different types of music.

No, the real problem is, those are all terrible magazines.

No, the real problem is, those are all terrible magazines.

they are called examples.....i could have said terrorizer or rolling stone
    they are also examples.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

theres an idea, setup a new metal releases site...

Well, you can always browse "Coming soon" section of whatever genre takes your fancy on play.com, such as here. Rather handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Well, you can always browse "Coming soon" section of whatever genre takes your fancy on play.com, such as here. Rather handy.

thats what i said :p

herobear wrote:
    thats what i said :p

Yeah well I provided a link and instructions. All you said was "Play.com?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

http://www.allmusic.com/

Right hand of the home page

• Advertisement

thanks for them lads.

Advertisement