Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the daily show, with jon stewart

• 15-07-2005 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

anyone else see this? great humor take on the madess on the american media and political system, its on comedy centeral but u can see it sometimes after 12 on cnn

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I saw it a few times on CNN, I would like to watch it more except it never seems to be when I'd look. It is fairly funny though. I love his interviews with celebs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Yeah - saw it in New York last Summer during the whole election madness...just before the Republican convention actually. It was very, very good... for several months after I'd regularly view the clips online - though lately I've just stopped watching them *shrug*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

i love it. The guy is a genius!!! i have his books (very informative!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Weird, just in the US... back today, last night i saw the show for the first time! Loved it, it was sooooo great. Theres a new weekend version called weekend at the DL on Fri, Sat, and Sun .... with an African presenter!

But the original show was great and when i saw this i was hoping that it was here! Damn u, damn u all! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

But the original show was great and when i saw this i was hoping that it was here! Damn u, damn u all! :)

but it is here
    on CNN

• Advertisement

dont have CNN!

OK, seriously... I've gotten CNN, just to watch this damn show!
    I got a timetable from CNN.co.uk, but it is never, ever, ever on when it says it should be!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone actually know when its on??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

on cnn, it's only a half hour compilation of a week's shows but apparently it will be on more4 nightly :/

Whats more4 ?? Is that a different channel????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Whats more4 ?? Is that a different channel????

a new station from Channel 4, starts 10th October.

Seems to be a mix of repeats US and UK and new entertainment.

The Sopranos repeats and the Daily show are on from the beginning

• Advertisement

Do you know if it will be on cable??? Or just ditital?

digital only more than likely. its still not known if it will be available outside of the UK yet. i'm hoping it is available as i really do like the idea of this channel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 murray sparkle

It's a great show Jon Stewart is a genius.

I watch it on More 4 (the worlds best TV channel btw (after three days).

I love the special reporters he has Rob Cordroy and Stephen whatsisface.

they do a round up of mad religous news each week called 'This week in God' which is hilarous. They also do a religous version of Punk'd called 'baptis'd'

8.30 weeknights More 4 channel 165 on Sky. Repeated later that night!!!

watyched it the 1st night on More 4 then forgot it :eek:

must set it to record tonight

Whats more 4??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Whats more 4??
    New channel from the people that brought you Channel 4 and E4. Looks to be pretty good.

Whats more 4??

http://www.channel4.com/more4/

i find it to be one of the better channel launches in a while

Advertisement