Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did someone just pelt a tennis ball at vanessa?

Options
  • 15-07-2005 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Did someone just pelt a tennis ball at vanessa? If so nice shot :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

whats the story ,i have not got channel 4,whats happening??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭lilulila

vanessa is out. Her and Makosi had the highest votes and the housemates had to stand up and say who was to go infront of them. Vanessa crying all the way through and eventually left being booed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

vanessa got fcuked out. god, if there's anything more boring than vanessa in that house it's her being interviewed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

murphaph wrote:
    vanessa got fcuked out. god, if there's anything more boring than vanessa in that house it's her being interviewed!

Like, Cant disagree, like y'know.

Finally Davina set her straight on Orlaiths name. Fecks sake. They've been in the house for a few weeks together oblivious as to what her name actually was.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

no i wanted makosi to go,what a bitch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

There's conflicting reports - some say an apple, some say a tennis-ball.

The votes were
    Ant - Vanessa
    Craig - Vanessa
    Derek - Vanessa
    Science - Vanessa
    Eugene - Vanessa
    Kemal - Makosi
    Orlaith - Vanessa

Makosi said she'd go, before Davina announced that the housemates would choose. It was done in front of them.

Makosi ended up going up the stairs with Vanessa (trying to be the centre of attention on Vanessa's night). Science stopped her, and she went back down the stairs - far too easily than she would have if she meant to go with her.

county wrote:
    no i wanted makosi to go,what a bitch
    patience county, patience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭lilulila

Bamboozled wrote:

Makosi ended up going up the stairs with Vanessa (trying to be the centre of attention on Vanessa's night). Science stopped her, and she went back down the stairs - far too easily than she would have if she meant to go with her.

Yeah she did go back down the stairs without too much of an arguement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Davina - What have you learned during your time in big brother?
    Vaneffa - Em..... don't trust anyone .... em..... em..... ..... !!!!11

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Ah, Bless her cottons, I dont think she can help it. The pregnancy, the "I wont say I'm not the mole", the hogging the limelight even if it means stealing it from one of her "friends".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I think it was an apple that hit her in the face. that was not on at all. Endermol will have to do a review of the crowd situation before the next eviction. it is not right endangering someone like that. it was an apple this time, it could be a glass bottle next time.

The way the voting was done was horrible as well. that should have been done in private.

I do hope she will be OK though. I did like vanessa. at least now she can go home to her family. Judging by her reaction to her video message, she did miss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

you could say it was harsh but they're in the game. they have to accept that they can be humiliated at any point. they're there for the fame. fame costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Helzeena

I think it was an apple that hit her in the face. that was not on at all. Endermol will have to do a review of the crowd situation before the next eviction. it is not right endangering someone like that. it was an apple this time, it could be a glass bottle next time.

Endemol won't do sh!t. If it was someone like Saskia there'd be an uproar but because it's Vanessa no-one will give a ****. Poor Vanessa! :(

Helzeena wrote:
    Endemol won't do sh!t. If it was someone like Saskia there'd be an uproar but because it's Vanessa no-one will give a ****. Poor Vanessa! :(

endermol have a duty of care to their contestants, throwing projectiles at people is bang out of order no matter who it is.

I'm surprised she didn't devour the apple before it hit the ground. Maybe if it was bowl of corn flakes and 10 slices of toast......

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

murphaph wrote:
    I'm surprised she didn't devour the apple before it hit the ground. Maybe if it was bowl of corn flakes and 10 slices of toast......

Lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

I had a feeling it would be Makosi and Vanessa up tonight (the bookies are rarely wrong), and I knew Vanessa would go.

I have to admit tho, I felt sorry for her. She didnt deserve to be evicted like that, and definately didnt deserve to be hit in the face with something.

It was just like watching a kitten being tortured when she was being interviewed. I know she put herself in his "game" but she didnt deserve what she got tonight.

As for Makosi. She would have deserved it...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I thought it was a tennis ball myself? It seemed a luminous colour to me anyway rather than a generic apple green. Good shot either way.

Also just to disagree with one or two here, Vanetha did deserve what she got. They all do ..... but especially her! Even that disgusting liar Moloko for all her badness has brought some good moments to the show. Vanetha was just a lazy gossipy little bitch who had nothing genuine or positive to offer anyone (either in the house or in the viewing public). If she had even been a chilled out 'nothing character' like Gos from BB4 for example then that would have been ok but when you've got absolutely nothing in the positive's bracket and a few in the negatives bracket then you deserve to be judged harshly.

It was quite revealing to watch her more or less disinegrate as HM after HM voted for her without hesitation. Was it a case of the penny finally dropping or just the realisation of what she probably felt people thought of her all along? I believe Kemal would have voted for her too but he seems to be trying to make some kind of point by 'taking on' Moloko.

Anyway good riddance to her. Hopefully Moloko will be following her footsteps next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Pigman II wrote:
    Vanetha was just a lazy gossipy little bitch who had nothing genuine or positive to offer anyone ... but when you've got absolutely nothing in the positive's bracket and a few in the negatives bracket then you deserve to be judged harshly.

I always have time for looking at a lesbian kiss or two...

I believe that Kemal did it to protect Vanessa's feelings so that she didnt get a 100% vote from all the housemates.
    I do think he's got an ok head on his shoulders but that he gets confused around Makosi.

i agree with you. after Creaig anthony derek and eugene voted the game was up for vanessa.

Kemal was right to do what he did.

I was relieved to read that Vanessa's interview went pretty much ok and she was able to meet davina with a smile. I wish her luck, she was one of my favorite housemates.

I didnt like her at all. She did put herself in there for our entertainment and didnt entertain me much, but it was nice to see someone had some sort of clue to protect her feelings. Considering the boo's, a 100% vote may have pushed her into depression when the excitement of the house wears off. There's always the long term view to look at when things like BB happen.

PS Nice to see ya around Billy. I miss you doing the LUT! :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    PS Nice to see ya around Billy. I miss you doing the LUT! :D

channel4.com hasnt been kind to me, you might find me on digital spy if c4 is not working.

although i dont know if i will be watching as much now that vanessa is gone.

I cant follow the DS:BB WHATM thread - too much chat. Mind you, i'm not as avid a fan as i was.

Back on topic...
    There's conflicting reports as to what was thrown. Some say an apple, some say a tennis ball, some say a lemon, and another says it might have been a water balloon that didnt burst.

Someone posted elsewhere that was at the eviction and said it was a girl that the the "missile" and that nothing was done.

So much for the ring of security guards. Pathetic performance by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

That eviction night was a big dissapointment, they should have told them who was up and to choose who goes altogether, would have made it better because once they found out they knew vanessa was out and they had another half hour before they decided. Id say they struggled to find clips for her best bits.

is it true makosi received 47 percent of the vote?

• Advertisement

I dont really know. I havent heard it any where. It was said on C4 forums (i havent read the news) and said on DSBB and both cited each other as the sources :D

Advertisement