Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did someone just pelt a tennis ball at vanessa?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It was definitely just a rubber ball of some description. Pictures below if anybody is interested.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/batman2/BB91.jpg
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/batman2/BB92.jpg
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/batman2/BB93.jpg
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/batman2/BB94.jpg
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/batman2/BB95.jpg

So another woman evicted from the BB House to a cackle of Boos from the gathered crowd. I wonder will there be as many women as keen to go into the house next year. Probably!

Why are the women getting so much grief this year? Even the remaining 2 aren't popular.

I thought the way Vanessa got evicted was a bit cruel, but hey, if you put yourself up for popularity contest that is BB you have to be willing to take the flack.

I don't think the reason why Kemal voted for Makosi was to put up some kind of challenge. It was just an attempt to ease the pain Vanessa was going through at the time. He is after all, supposed to be her and Makosi's friend. He'll just tell Makosi that he picked her to make Vanessa feel better.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I have the eviction on tape for the other half and when he's watching it i'll look more closely to see weight, thump etc.

The women are getting so much grief this year because of all the bitching and backstabbing.

The only one that didnt do it was Sam (Mary tried it too) and she was kicked out because she didnt get enough time to show herself, after coming out from under the umbrella of Lesley's bullying.

Lesley was kicked out because most people have seen or suffered at the hands of a bully and can understand how Sam felt. She was also viewed as a physical threat and the size of her physically against the size of Sam physically would have floored Sam if anything did come of Lesley's threat.

Mary was kicked out because she bitched and moaned with Makosi. She was also attacking Saskia, who was a favourite at the time.

Saskia was kicked out for using Max and sex to stay in after being nominated and everyone could see through her. It was also because of Orlaith coming in and being (supposedly) a great model with a great body. (she has boasted that she's famous back home but most in Belfast hadnt heard of her or even saw her before BB)

Maloko isnt liked because of her bitching and backstabbing and what she's doing to Kemal who really isnt as "street" as Makosi is, and she's using his "street" innocence against him to con him. Its also because of her amazing pregnancy (even after taking the morning after pill) and her determination not to tell Anthony. Also because of the public image she is portraying of nurses.

Vanessa was kicked out because she was boring to the point of us all being inflicted with he disease - sleepitis. She bitched, ate and slept, and didnt want to be part of the task. She milked her injury when it suited her, and showed it didnt affect her when there was the miracle healer of chocolate around when there was the bouncy castle.

Orlaith is another one that is claiming to "own" the house. She bitches and backstabs with the rest of them and thinks she's the bees knees. She has cleaned up the garden and doesnt want anyone to play out there or in the pool because she wants to sunbathe in peace! Like we want to watch an empty garden with a rake and molehills lying in the middle of it :rolleyes:

They had a better mix of female contestants in the other BB's. Yes there were some boring women like Vanessa, but they didnt bitch. But alongside those boring ones, there were interesting ones in the same house. This year, they have just a bunch of backstabbing, lying, conniving, cunning... etc so and so's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

it was an orange according to the mirror. the article indicates that there was some force behind it too. could have easily caused a broken nose if it had connectd properly.

maybe there will be charges as a result of it. security did eventually find the person who did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

could have easily caused a broken nose if it had connectd properly.

broken a nose?!! she barely noticed it! What a load of crap!
    Just shows how much she was hated!

Makosi out next!!! :)

I hope there are charges. Its not on to pelt things at housemates no matter how bad they were.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

It was great seeing Vanetha, being fed to the lions like that.

A complete non-entity who need Makosi to make her descions for her. Good riddance, Makosi out next!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

it was an orange according to the mirror. the article indicates that there was some force behind it too. could have easily caused a broken nose if it had connectd properly.

maybe there will be charges as a result of it. security did eventually find the person who did it.

what are you on about, an orange! it was a foam ball bounced off her she barely even noticed it. Get off your high horse

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

L5 wrote:
    what are you on about, an orange! it was a foam ball bounced off her she barely even noticed it. Get off your high horse

provide a source. it is not like i made the orange story up. it was in the paper yesterday. you know they have writing between the pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

provide a source. it is not like i made the orange story up. it was in the paper yesterday. you know they have writing between the pictures.

Not in any of the papers I read ;) .

I wouldnt think it was an orange, if it was there would have been a big reaction on her part, but she didnt even seem to notice let alone say ouch. More likely to be something more foamy.

Bamboozled. How can you say that the reason why the women in the house are so unpopular is because they are so bitchy and backstabbing when the men are just as bad.

I don't know what it is but for some reason the women are being portrayed as monsters this year.

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

The only 'men' in there who are bitching are Derek, Kemal and Crag. Perhaps Bamboozled unconciously forgot to think of them as men ... cos I know I do (considering the way they act most of the time)!

Antnee, Eugene and Science (no matter what you might think of em) are playing it pretty straight down the line. Accordinly they are the only 3 who I wouldn't mind being the winner.

That's very true, but the first 3 you mentioned haven't been treated with the same vitriol as the women for some reason.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I guess it's probably just that women viewers will judge women players more harshly. Perhaps they can idenifty what motivates a woman player to do certain things (as compared to a male player) and they spot easily what they don't like.

Either way it hard to be sure how lenient they are actually being judged until they actually 'meet' their public. I'm sure Crag for example is going to get a vicious reception when he's eventually kicked out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

source? i watched the eviction if thats what you mean, it bounced off her like a sponge, she glanced down quickly then back up. If an orange hit you you'd react with pain at the speed it was thrown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

It was a piece of fruit thrown at her, and it was completely unecessary.

BaZmO* wrote:
    Bamboozled. How can you say that the reason why the women in the house are so unpopular is because they are so bitchy and backstabbing when the men are just as bad.

I don't know what it is but for some reason the women are being portrayed as monsters this year.

B.
    You asked why the women were so unpopular this year. I only answered the question. Your question didnt include the guys or she-males.

Yes Derek, Craig and kemal are acting the same way as the women, but remember that guys doing it are looked on differently. Women are always thought of as gossips, guys only do it because of extreme circumstances - if you can believe that.

All three of them are gettnig stick about other issues, and the bi*ching isnt the main one for them. There's bigger fish to fry.

After last night who knows who is going to be in the final four now, depending on the editing it could be the 3 bitching guys and a girl.

Whatever was thrown at her was green so i very much doubt it was an orange.

A golden delicious?
    Tennis ball?

Definitely not an orange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Definitely not an orange.

I don't think it was an orange, but it was definitely orange in colour.

B.

• Advertisement

It looks almost luminous green to me :confused:
    Looks the same way on the tape.

Bamboozled wrote:
    It looks almost luminous green to me :confused:
    Looks the same way on the tape.

Huh? Now I know you're taking the p1ss!

B.

No no i'm serious. The lighting could be causing me to see it that way. I'm a photographer and know how different lights can cause things to appear certain colours, and that flashes can do the same.

Shall we agree to differ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Looks like an apple, did someone think she was a horse????
    :P

Advertisement