Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Doesnt Remember My Login?

Options
  • 15-07-2005 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

for some reason boards isnt remembering me when i log onto the site. i am using Firefox on Win XP. any reason for this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭call_me_fish

same here! i have to retype passworld every time,i use FF too

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Maybe the Admins dont like you two....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

and click remember my password (or something like that).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

sometimes(rarely) when i try to post it says i'm not logged in and i have to log in again,thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Cookies enabled ?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

cookies_enabled.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cookies are enabled but that wasnt the problem

ticking the box sorted it :rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Well, I got to use my "Cookies Enabled?!" picture, and at the end of the day, isn't that what's really important?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

indeed

that was my hidden agenda all along

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

CuLT wrote:
    Well, I got to use my "Cookies Enabled?!" picture, and at the end of the day, isn't that what's really important?
    ands it's a fine pic too,must steal :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

not log in related as such but when i got to my PM's it reverts to the minimilistic style, even though cloud is my style

wierd

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Have you tried clearing your cache, removing your passwords on FF and clearing all your cookies and trying all over again?

Or are you all talking about lumberjackery?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I can't get it to remember me either using www.boards.ie, it does remember me using http://boards.ie though.

Advertisement