Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who feels sorry for Vanessa now?

Options
  • 16-07-2005 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Well?

Does anyone out there feel sorry for her after tonights trauma, or did she get what she deserved?

I sort of feel sorry for her...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

I think there was a lot of strategy going on to be honest. Anthony had the most important vote. Craig was bound to copy him, and the rest were not going to nominate Makosi (and make a powerful enemy) if she had a chance of staying in.

Would have been interesting if Anthony voted Makosi. Craig would have followed him, that would have been Makosi 2 and Vanessa 0, and who knows what would have happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It was a rough process - and as for whoever in the crowd threw something at her, they need a slapping. C4/Endemol are really going to have to sort out the crowd situation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

No i dont feel sorry for the way she was evicted. She put herself in there under false pretences, and smugged it up when she heard everyone elses boo's over the weeks.

As for the actual eviction and walking out of the house, she didnt deserve missiles being thrown (neither did Sam), and if it keeps happening, my guess is that next year it'll be closed evctions with only family - not friends or fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I would condemn missiles being thrown at anyone whether it be sam or saskia or anyone.

I really did feel for vanessa, not just because i liked her, but because she is a human being who didnt need to go through that.

another reason she spent a lot of time in bed was that her ankle hurt really badly after her accident in the house. I there is a silver lining to this cloud, at least her eviction will be remembered. i hope something good comes out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I dont feel sorry for her at all. I'm glad she's gone and I got a kind of sick pleasure out of the way she was evicted.

She's to dull for my liking and she does that neck thing where she moves it from side to side. A sort of "Dont go there girlfriend, mkay" type of way.

Billy, though i dont like her, i would prefer to see the silver lining rather than what is a very real possiblity - an eating disorder and depression.

She did go in there supposing to be the wacky and zany person, and she showed none of that (over-shadowed i think she said) but no one could completely change that much.

After they showed her eating habits to her and when she reads a lot of what was written in papers (i'm sure people will have kept them) about her along with her eviction process, her "friends" kicking her out, the crowd's reaction and the public's reaction to her in the house, its a very real possiblity she could develop an eating disorder. Yes, she eats a lot - but because of an ankle injury could not walk it off. Housemates usually put on weight while in the BB house each year. Maybe she eats that much all the time, but manages to burn it off, though a smallish female eating 2 bowls of cereal and 10 slices of toast in one go is way too much for her.

There's also the likelyhood of depression, which can come hand in hand with eating disorders, or come alone and still be detrimental.

The way her "friends" kicked her out and the boo's from the crowd, along with all the stuff written about her eating habits, will most affect her, i think. I dont think she'll suffer as much about the bitching or sleeping, but the eating issue will create a long and hard road for her to travel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

I there is a silver lining to this cloud, at least her eviction will be remembered. i hope something good comes out of it.

Ha ha, not really! She was and is a nobody!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Me too, I've heard him criticise Makosi loads. If he had gone with his gut instinct instead of sucking up to Anthony, the whole dynamics of the eviction could've changed.

Its just reinforced my dislike of Craig, also, his constand need for validation and reassurance is p*ssing me off, it should be p*ssing Anthony off too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Its just reinforced my dislike of Craig, also, his constand need for validation and reassurance is p*ssing me off, it should be p*ssing Anthony off too!
    It is p*ssing him off. You can hear the anger in Anthony's voice when he's talking to Craig more and more.

His voice and face change especially when Craig has had more than 2 beers when his need for "biggging up" increases and when he wont let Ant speak to others in the room.

Ant has the patience of a saint to have put up with him for as long as he did without any reaction. You can see the holes show now, but last night (Sat) in the pool he asked Craig about getting a house together :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bamboozled wrote:
    Ant has the patience of a saint to have put up with him for as long as he did without any reaction.

He's putting up with it because Craig is his bitch!
    Think about it. If you had somebody around you that was willing to give you massages and foot rubs and would make you food any time you wanted, would you not be able to put up with him?

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Didnt see the Apple incident, but it throws up a few good ideas for eviction nights in future.
    Maybe if a contestent gets more that 60% of the votes they should be put in stocks and pelted with rotting veg by the crowd when they are evicted, this might stop them saturating any all media with their presence for weeks after they are voted out.
    It would be top entertainment me thinks.....

The other idea's that came into my head might get me banned so I'll leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I really felt sorry for her. The crowd were unbelievably harsh towards her. She wasn't that bad in the house.

BaZmO* wrote:
    He's putting up with it because Craig is his bitch!
    Think about it. If you had somebody around you that was willing to give you massages and foot rubs and would make you food any time you wanted, would you not be able to put up with him?

B.
    No i could not put up with him. Even though those things would benefit me, his whiny voice and constant contradictions would p*ss me off royally. This time, the benefits wouldnt outweigh what i would have to put up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bamboozled wrote:
    No i could not put up with him. Even though those things would benefit me, his whiny voice and constant contradictions would p*ss me off royally. This time, the benefits wouldnt outweigh what i would have to put up with.

I wouldn't have the patience either, but it does look like Anthony's patience is wearing thin at this stage cos he keeps on snapping at him.

It was funny though last night when I was watching BB. When he was receiving his reward/dinner in the Diary Room the camera kept switching to Craig in the kitchen as if to portray him as being jealous. There was absolutely no reason to show Craig other than to perpetuate the jealous "boyfriend" story line.

It was like last week when BB was about to go to a break and it showed a tiny preview of what was coming up later and the clip was of Craig getting a squirt of white cream on his face from Anthony (It turned out to be suncream in the end!). BB definitely knows how to appeal to the pink viewers this year.

B.

BaZmO* wrote:
    It was funny though last night when I was watching BB. When he was receiving his reward/dinner in the Diary Room the camera kept switching to Craig in the kitchen as if to portray him as being jealous. There was absolutely no reason to show Craig other than to perpetuate the jealous "boyfriend" story line.
    B.
    I'm just watching the date again on E4+1 and see what you mean about the camera going to Craig. He is the jealous boyfriend though. He cant bear anyone having Ants attention or forming some sort of bond.

Last night, Craig kicked off all because of jealousy - when Science was bonding with Ant all week. Most times craig has been shown, it has shown his face screwed up with jealousy over the week.

There's going to be trouble on the outside with Ant's friends (some from school, others from really young childhood), and with his family. Ants grandmother does for him on the outside, and Craig does it in the hosue. When they both get out, there'll be trouble if they meet up at any stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It was funny though last night when I was watching BB. When he was receiving his reward/dinner in the Diary Room the camera kept switching to Craig in the kitchen as if to portray him as being jealous.

Well no, I don't agree. Craig went into a huge sulk when he heard it was a male BB who was with Anthony. The look on his face would have curdled milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Craig's a whiny little w@nker and I hope he gets fcucked out just after Makosi the annoying wench. Science to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

After rewatching the eviction. I love it even more. Skanky bitch deserved it hehe :evil eyes:

Advertisement