Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AAAaaaaaghhh repeat fee.

• 16-07-2005 1:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭

****bags! i just realised ive to pay me fee for the repeats as of today, 15th july, but i never did! can someone tell me how strict they are with this? im gonna ring on monday, in fact, im gonna ring 2moro, sat 15th july, to see if i can get thru, and also on monday if i have no luck. but basically, the earliest i can pay the repeat fee is the length of time it takes to get a bank draft sent down to them from now. does anyone know if i have any hope of gettin to do the repeats this summer or do i hav to wait a year?

thanks.
    Eoin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

you should be ok i droped mine into carlow friday :D:D:D

you will have to pay exta to repeat

your repeat fee + plus half it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

i dropped mine in friday as well, if its dropped in late you have to pay an extra 50% on what you would have paid if you dropped it in on time

Advertisement