Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminate click flooring

Options
  • 16-07-2005 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good quality, reasonably priced supplier for laminate "click" flooring. Can anyone recommend a good supplier ?

If they also supply decking wood that would be a bonus as I also need some of that and might be able to negotiate a deal if I buy both.

I don't need a fitter for either.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

Des Kelly is where I got my laminate flooring... (they were doing a special free undelay and fitting ) Did a great job in less than 3 hrs for 3 rooms.

30 Euro sq yrd for the the Quick Step 950 with the v groove.

Garyh3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

I bought a few boxes of EasyCare 'Red Oak' v-grove/click,/plank-look laminate (8mm I think, not sure..) from Doors and Floors Finglas over the weekend – 10 euro something per square yard – 40% off the original price. I wonder anyone here tried this type before, any comments?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

im thinkin of doing that in my room. about 5 sq meters.
    can u get any type of wood laminate? beech? walnut? maple?

Advertisement