Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefied 2 patch *hotfix* 1.02

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Ponster wrote:
    The solution to the high pings is to enter a value in the 'ping' window in the ingame browser.

If you enter 50 for example it'll give you servers with a max ping of 50 even if it didn't manage to find any when the field was emply and it listed all the servers !

well that doesnt work very well at all. since installing the patch the lowest pings i'm seeing in the browser is about 80 and if i enter a ping of 100 i'll only see about 5 servers. It only lets me enter 1 ping value. If i try to change it or leave it blank again it wont refresh at all and i need to quit the game altogether and reload int.
    Its such a complete load of bollix. I just connected to the TiG server by entering the ip address and was playing away with pings of 30.
    most useless gui in a game ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

well put it this way lads, at least now you can add to your CV that youve worked as a bug tester for EA :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Deadwing wrote:
    well put it this way lads, at least now you can add to your CV that youve worked as a bug tester for EA :rolleyes:

Dammit, just updated my CV for placement..... this mean i gotta do it again :(

Advertisement