Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volvic touch of fruit

• 16-07-2005 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

i think i'm addicted to the peach and orange kind, it's gotten to the stage where i'm buying two 1.5 litre bottles a day when i'm at work, in fact i've one in front of me now..

haven't tried the other varieties yet.

anyone else tried them yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Hope you brush your teeth a lot...

http://www.harrow-dentist.com/news_jun.htm

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Yeah, I find most of these mineral water + hint / touch / soupcon of fruit flavoring things disgustingly sweet. If pushed I'll squeeze the juice of a wedge of lemon into my mineral water if I'm fed up with the taste, but these things are just too sickly for my taste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

I've never touched them... they have the Diet Coke 'too good to be true' appearance about them - plain old normal water for me, thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Tried the peach and orange one in the UK last month, thought it was horrendous. Threw it away.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,755 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Alun wrote:
    Yeah, I find most of these mineral water + hint / touch / soupcon of fruit flavoring things disgustingly sweet. If pushed I'll squeeze the juice of a wedge of lemon into my mineral water if I'm fed up with the taste, but these things are just too sickly for my taste.

Spot on, i was very disappointed with the Volvic drinks as they were far too sweet.

I remember years ago Ballygowan brought out waters with hints of lime or lemon. These were the real thing as there was genuinely only a mild taste added to the water.

Also, don't get me started on that Nestea. I love iced tea but this rubbish...ugh!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Like the strawberry Volvic but think all the others are disgusting. They tasted very chemical.

Advertisement