Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Audition

• 16-07-2005 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Just finished watchhing this film, and it it's Fvucked up cna someone please explain to me what the last hour is about. I'am not smart enough to figure it out myself

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

She assumes he is the same as the other guy cos they slept with each other.

Doenst make a lot of sense just take it shes mental :D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

shacko wrote:
    Just finished watchhing this film, and it it's Fvucked up cna someone please explain to me what the last hour is about. I'am not smart enough to figure it out myself

Women are crazy and should be killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭shacko

But did she torture him or did he dream it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

shacko wrote:
    But did she torture him or did he dream it all

She did torture him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Body mutilation and manipulation is symbolic in Japanese cinema. I’m not going to go into full detail on the subject but basically it has to do with the transition of Japan from a traditional feudal society with very strong values and beliefs into a modern technology driven society where these values and beliefs have been seen to be lost. It’s a theme that runs through a lot of Takashi Miike’s movies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Women are crazy and should be killed.

Amen to the crazy part :p

Great film though...

}:>

Advertisement