Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tounge piercing

Options
  • 16-07-2005 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

hey guYS

i got my tounge pierced when i was 17.i was given the usual tips...dont eat...dont drink...dip your tounge in salt water every half an hour...etc.... however NONE of them worked and my tounge swelled to twice its size and the bar popped out.

i am not allergic to silver so im assuming i did somethiong wrong.i had to take it out of course, however i wana get it done again so if u guys have any tips THAT WORK on the care and swelling-avoiding of my tounge it would be gr8...HUGS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FOOTBALL TATTOOS...WOULD YOU GET 1 8 votes

YES
    0%
    NO
    0%
    UNDECIDIED
    100%
    garthvCrucifixedibilityBlub2k4AtmospherejezzaTobias Greeshmanhot2def 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I don't know what on earth this is about, why is there a football tattoo poll in this thread?

Make sure you get a titanium barbell next time it's pierced. You definitely shouldn't clean it with salt water every half hour....who told you that? That probably irritated it more than not cleaning it at all. 2-3 times a day is fine.

Thread closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lizanne

eth0_ wrote:
    I don't know what on earth this is about, why is there a football tattoo poll in this thread?

Make sure you get a titanium barbell next time it's pierced. You definitely shouldn't clean it with salt water every half hour....who told you that? That probably irritated it more than not cleaning it at all. 2-3 times a day is fine.

Thread closed.
    no thread not closed all u said was not to clean it as much and 2 geta titanium barrell.and i am getting a footy tattoo and was wonderin about anyone else gettn them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

lizanne wrote:
    no thread not closed all u said was not to clean it as much and 2 geta titanium barrell.and i am getting a footy tattoo and was wonderin about anyone else gettn them

I forgot to close this thread last night.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement