Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BTC] 32p Server . Ranked

Options
  • 16-07-2005 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

Not an Irish based server nor an Irish based clan , only me as the token Irishman.

It's 32 man ranked , hosted by Gamemonsters ( not so sure about them , so only took it for a month) . Anyone that has ever played on our TO servers will testify to it being well admined and a good game is the order of the day .

Gamemonsters IP - 83.142.229.128:16567
    Multiplay IP - 85.236.100.7:30264
    TeamSpeak IP - 213.230.201.133:9000 pw=badtaste

John.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Nice one Jonski,only thing is m8 that when i add server to ASE its not showing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Yeah , same here , I can only find it in the ingame browser ( about the only thing it is useful for ). I believe we have a Multiplay one on the way as well , so that we can maybe get a game instead of it always being full . Starting to think the only solution is to get a crap server and maybe then there will be slots free .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Ended up on this server by pure chance last nite! still cant use the TIG ones....was having a good laugh on it....seen ya there jonski!!

Saw ya there Big N . I have thrown about the NRG and GFF tags so that the guys know to look out for ye , they are all ready familiar with the TiG one , Untagged ppl will be used first to make room for clan members , after that it will lowest score . There should nearly always be an admin on there but if not find us on #badtasteclan @ gamesurge .

TS = 213.230.201.133:9000 pw badtaste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Yeah I remember someone saying about getting rid of people but I ended up third that round so I was going nowhere!! :D

Yeah seemed a good few on last nite who where sound!! some greats rounds on Karkland as US.....had the opposition pinned back to there bridge and I just kept throwing geranades and whipping out loads of people!!! class crack!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I can"'t find an irc channel named #badtasteclan on irc.gamesurge.net

Ponster wrote:
    I can"'t find an irc channel named #badtasteclan on irc.gamesurge.net

thats cause I said #Badtaste ( /whisper , actually I didn't but I am hoping he won't notice ) , huh ? he can see the part in brackets ?.......duh!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Never heard of "Gamemonsters" before.

I dont see any reason for this thread as the server isint actually Irish and the clan itself isint even Irish based.....

I dont see any reason for this thread as the server isint actually Irish and the clan itself isint even Irish based.....

Why not?
    Jonski is Irish based and contributes here on boards and the Irish gaming scene in general.
    The guy is just letting his mates know along with the clans that know and respect him well.
    Do we take it then that boards members are not allowed advertise their server/clan unless their clan and server is Irish based?
    Thats a new one to me.

No harm done imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭C Fodder

Xenopohobia on the notoriously liberal boards.ie :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

C Fodder wrote:
    Xenopohobia on the notoriously liberal boards.ie :rolleyes:
    I think you'll find the word is Xenophobia ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dcully wrote:
    Nice one Jonski,only thing is m8 that when i add server to ASE its not showing up.

Go to New Server Copy in IP , when it finds it add it to favourites.
    It will always be there.
    Do we take it then that boards members are not allowed advertise their server/clan unless their clan and server is Irish based?

Advertise any server you want if you think other people here will benefit from playing on, ie well admined, smacktard proof, teamplaying etc:

Untagged ppl will be used first to make room for clan members

Unless their name is Kdjac :D

kdjac

Winters wrote:
    Never heard of "Gamemonsters" before.

I am at a loss to explain where this is coming from .

If I have posted it in the wrong place , then sorry , maybe a mod could move it .

On a much lighter note......

We now also have a Multiplay Server , english based :o , 32 man , ranked

IP: 85.236.100.7:30264

Go get some !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

jonski wrote:
    I am at a loss to explain where this is coming from .

My bad mood earlier tbh, sorry. :(

Part of my large rant earlier about how hard it was for the Irish bf42/dc/v clans to actually get Irish based teams and servers setup ... and now when we finally actually have something people are jumping across the waters.... I've pretty much forgotten my rant. Apologises, cought me at the wrong time of the month :o

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Part of my large rant earlier about how hard it was for the Irish bf42/dc/v clans to actually get Irish based teams and servers setup ... and now when we finally actually have something people are jumping across the waters

Aye its a dam shame.:(

Winters wrote:
    My bad mood earlier tbh, sorry. :(

Consider it forgotten .

I am part of a Tac-ops clan and have been so for a many number of years now . It's a game that is not played over here , hence my move abroad so to speak . Our clan has now taken an interest in BF2 and seeing as I have often used the servers of others here for CS and COD I felt it was only right to let them know that we had BF servers and that they were more than welcome to join in the fun .
    We are a large (ish ) clan , of "older" people , with a very good and prominient name within our community and Clanbase . If we decide to make a move to BF we would like to do so bringing our good name with us . A good few of our members have being playing on your TiG servers and I have been dropping hints that maybe we should look at 365 as an alternative once we have decided if we are going at this full time . We have also had NRG and some of the TiG guys on this new server already and these are the kind of relationships we will be trying to forge .

In closing , give us a chance , we are def not some fly by night kiddie clan ( over 18's policy only , with most of us in our 30's ) , if we come over to BF we will bring smiles and good nature with us .

GL & GG

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

jonski have u a web site addy for game monsters ??

Dr4gul4 wrote:
    jonski have u a web site addy for game monsters ??

http://www.thegamemonsters.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

thanks very much, how do you find them for reliability ?

• Advertisement

Dr4gul4 wrote:
    thanks very much, how do you find them for reliability ?

Too soon to tell yet , but i get the feeling if we decide to stay with this game then it will be the Multiplay that will be kept on .

Right due to the Gamemonsters server not showing up properly we got them to change it around .

The new IP is 83.142.229.128:16567

It still doesn't show up in ASE but does ingame and on xfire ,Also comes up under BTC and Friends .

Drop in for coffee :)

Ip of the Gamesmonsters changed again

IP:83.142.228.73:16567

Multiplay and TS still the same .

Excellent stuff Jonski,ill pop on soon.

EDIT: just to deit,top class server guys.
    5 or 6 of us GFF lads hit this server lastnight and had a blast,seemed some nice teamwork going on.
    From what i see the BTC lads are a very decent bunch,deffo a new one for my favourites list.

Advertisement