Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great speech by Conan O'Brien

• 16-07-2005 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

Courtesy of Wikipedia, here is a speech made by Conan O'Brien in a speech he gave at Harvard on Class Day in 2000:

http://www.february-7.com/features/conan.htm

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I looked like a mackerel that had been in a car accident. You see, in those days I was six feet four inches tall and I weighed 150 pounds. Recently, I had some structural engineers run those numbers into a computer model and, according to the computer, I collapsed in 1987, killing hundreds in Taiwan.
    Funny cos' it's true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

That was good
    Conan is brilliant. Infact, Legend of the Boards brilliant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Mear wrote:
    That was good
    Conan is brilliant. Infact, Legend of the Boards brilliant?

He'd have my vote anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that was a great speach.. i really liked
    If you can laugh at yourself loud and hard every time you fall, people will think you're drunk.

Advertisement