Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fysh, simu, dudara, Nesf, JohnK, Dizzyblabla, rymus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

not at all, sober is for quitters!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

not at all, sober is for quitters!!

Well said! Its also entirely overrated.

now for the fastest getting ready time in the history of women.... it's now 4.15, and I have to be in the Phoenix in 45 mins...

Wow, a world record attempt! :p I'm just to head out the door myself in a tick. See ye in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

enjoy ye drunkards. Got home from work about half an hour ago so I shure as shat won't be going outside the door again tonight.

• Advertisement

oooh god, I am never going on a pub crawl again... ever, in my whole life.... I was soo drunk!! tee hee! twas a great night Adam!
    if only I didn't make us have that second drink in the Phoenix then I'm sure I would have been fine this morning!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

F*ckers et all my sausage rolls, and if there's one thing I could have done with this morning - apart from knowing who slept in my spare bedroom that is - it's a sausage roll. Next time I'm hiding a few for "personal use".

Anyone going to DB's BD on Sunday? Like to go but not on my tod, poor old db'd be stuck entertaining me all night.

adam

PS. Last night gave me a rare opportunity to figure out how much I actually drank. Five pints and 13-14 bottles of Carlsberg. That can't be good for you. (13-14 because there were 13 empties this morning, but only 10 left in the fridge. Bizarre.)

I didn't eat all of them, I only had 3!!
    all I know is that is wasn't me who slept in the spare room... I do remember going home!

If you'd stayed you wouldn't've been in the spare room. ;)

heh

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

once again another raucous night of debauchery. Of course, i'd expect nothing less...

• Advertisement

ya ya, you were snoring before I left!
    well, I'm off out again! no rest for the wicked!
    see you all tomorrow (feel free to start another thread about my birthday tomorrow, and you don't have to limit the invites, I'm sure the Old Oak doesn't care who shows up!) (well, over 18's only please!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i'm just dying to know who was in the spare room?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

ya ya, you were snoring before I left!

Tired him to exhaustion did you? :)

Edit: Won't be able to make tomorrow night hun, am never free on a Sunday night generally.

nesf wrote:
    Tired him to exhaustion did you? :)
    ROFL. You walked into that one DB.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

dahamsta wrote:

Usually I can twist anything into some form of entendre.

Wish I could have stayed longer, but I was in a bad mood from work and it didn't leave so wasn't in much party form.

There should be a few bottles of Corona and Cobra in your fridge btw. Enjoy! :)

It was a splendid night Adam! I don't think I was the one who ate all the sausage rolls but to be honest most of the night is a bit of a blur... Dont know if I'll be around tonight. It seems there is a family party for my neice today and I dont know when that'll finish. I might be able to make it in later though.

dahamsta wrote:

I was hungover, what do you expect!!

Advertisement