Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Juve game coming to an end (pics!)

• 17-07-2005 4:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

I'm up to 2009 in my Juve game, have been winning with ease the last 2 seasons so going to start a new game soon, something a little more tricky. Firstly though wanted to show you a few more screenshots...

Weird game in the Italian Cup. Check out the aggregate score over the 2 legs.
    score01.jpg

This is my squad, sorted by value.
    team.jpg

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    zlatancurrent.jpg

zlatancurrent2.jpg

Current favourite player Wesley Sneidjer
    wesley01.jpg

wesley02.jpg

Another favourite, Fernando Cavenaghi
    cavenaghi01.jpg

And recent signing Freddy Guarin
    freddy.jpg

So what team should I be next? I'm thinking either a 2nd division Spanish team, or else a Division 2 club in England. Any suggestiions for a tough enjoyable team?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Why start a new game at all?!

Use the player knowledge you've gained to turn a mediocre Italian/English/Spanish team into a worldclass team. There must be a couple of jobs available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Fair play to you! Is that in Football Manager or Championship Manager 5?

What kind of tactics have you been using??
    Also , which skin is that, Im gonna try download it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

SofaKing wrote:
    Why start a new game at all?!
    Reason is that I don't like the way the regens are done in the game. It's been a problem all the way through the whole CM series that regenerated players have their mental and physical stats randomised so that e.g. Desailly isn't going to be reborn as exactly the same player.

So you get Nedved's regen, with great technical stats, but determination 1, natural fitness 1, which is pretty useless.
    Trotter wrote:
    Fair play to you! Is that in Football Manager or Championship Manager 5?

What kind of tactics have you been using??
    Also , which skin is that, Im gonna try download it!
    This is FM2005 with the 5.0.5 update from the sigames.com website. I think it's updated all the players/teams to January 2005.

I posted the tactics and skin I'm using in other threads on this forum, tactic by jep, skin by SamJ, see the other threads for links!

Advertisement