Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

some cheesy gay electro

• 17-07-2005 4:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39G5KPTT6XTE61RVUFMCJPTTIX

same as usual if you like it yay, if you dont ah well

feedback welcome

i may add i had 10 cans of cider in me and it only took 2 hours, but it sounds alrite to me at the moment

lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

like we'd expect any other kind of electro from you :p

will give it a listen tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

you raise a fair point

lol

throw us some feedback when ye listen

pretty damn good :eek:
    thoroughly enjoyable actually

the kick sounds like it's been slowed down a bit too much... decay needs tightening or something... (i'm just talking out of my arse tbh)

the kick is at its original pitch, i think its just a bit to wompy for the track tbh

as i said i had a few tins last night lol

should be more clicky and weedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Nice nice tune!

Start sounds a bit dated and lacking in a bit of depth but then it starts to grow and grow and keeps getting better as it goes. Just looking at the time bar, about 3/4 the way in its actually quite a beautiful tune and really starts to smoke... love the little rift right at the end before the end note. Quality.

• Advertisement

nice one man cheers!

aye. was thinking it builds nicely alright.
    definitely a tune i'd play once i get my cd deck/laptop

well that tune has gone down far better than i expected lol

Advertisement