Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*EDIT* How do i???

• 17-07-2005 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

*EDIT* Sorry, just changing my question.

If i have an old nokia phone with a meteori sim in it, it has since been disconnected as i failed to put credit in it for quite a few months because i have a new phone. Is it possible to get it working again, and unlocked so i can put a vodafone sim in it?

If it's possible then how do i do it?

If it's not possible then how do i get the meteor sim reconnected, just call em?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

go for nokia 6630 brilliant phone
    199 euros payg
    80 euro call credit

thats the best i can think of at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Dont know how far Meteor let the cards go before shutting them down totally, but its well worth a call. I have heard of cards shut for a few months and Meteor enable 1741 on them for you to top up within so many days

As for the phone, theres no reason it wont go again??? Just charge it. You can also unlock it for use on Vodafone if you wanted to, depending on the phone model

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

yes it is possible to put a vodafone sim in it and if u can't get a the meteor sim workin just buy an new one..i think the 3 network providers (o2 meteor vodafone)give free cred with a new sim which is only about 20 euro

Advertisement