Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steel Sensation

Options
  • 17-07-2005 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I've never heard anyone else here mention Steel Sensation on Talbot St. before but I was just wondering has anyone else gone there for piercings? I went there recently and would really recommend it.

The girl there, Natasha really knew what she was talking about and talked to me for ages before explaining everything and made me really relaxed. She even had a comment book with comments from previous customers which were all really positive.

Im suprised nobody mentioned this place before, or maybe they just never heard of it but I'd definitly reccomend it and will go back there for any other piercings. Anyone else gone there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dudeschmood

<snip>
    MOD MESSAGE:
    Looks like advertising / self promotion to me.
    PM me to prove otherwise and have this message restored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

<snip>
    MOD MESSAGE:
    Looks like advertising / self promotion to me.
    PM me to prove otherwise and have this message restored.
    Demotivational_posters_advertising.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

shill shillery, shill shillery, shill, shill sharoo.

Mary Poppins reference for anyone wondering.

Advertisement